12 March 2007

Here I go with seemingly insomniatic posts again...

At any rate, I've just finished watching a little (very little at only 84 minutes and two characters) movie called "Conversations With Other Women" and I'm completely won. The two actors are Aaron Eckhart (as "man") and Helena Bonham Carter (as "woman"). I think what I'm most blown away by is the really well written dialogue. And the naturalness of it all. And did you know that Microsoft has chosen not to recognize the word "dialogue" as a correctly spelled word? Maybe they think it's French...

Anyways, if you're looking for a good film to fit into a small amount of time, check this one out. The performances are outstanding and the writing is exceptional.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can never depend on Microsoft Word to spellcheck. It has failed us time and time again.

That movie sounds interesting. Is it a romance? I might have to watch it if it is...

Kate Jenkins said...

It is a romance for those who are past having complete faith and optimism for pure, absolute love and happy endings. Basically, you could be really cynical and say it's a movie for middle aged women who need to be reassured that just because their lives haven't turned out as they had imagined they would, their lives aren't complete failures either. Wow, have I become middle aged already? I must be doomed for a short life.